Retail Reset Merchandiser I
The Retail Reset Merchandiser I (RRM I) is responsible for merchandising, resetting ASM manufacturer’s products at retail accounts to ensure customer and clients expectations are met. An associate is currently meeting performance expectations.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
· Meets and exceeds client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics
· Obtain a basic understanding of Company policies and procedures
· Take direction to ensure secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics/plan-o-grams/MODs
· Shelf Standards and Conditions: obtain authorization of items to meet client shelf schematic standards
· Take direction on maintaining client and Company objectives for full distribution on existing SKUs.
· Prepare for audits
· Manage time for store call coverage
Administration & Customer Service
· Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
· Communicate effectively both internally with ASM management and externally with all customers
· Build rapport with clients and customers
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving is an essential duty and function of this job
- Travel up to 20%
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Choose an item. or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Retail, Consumer Package Goods (CPG), or merchandising products at retail accounts within an assigned territory
0-2 years of experience in retail merchandising and/or selling
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
· Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Strong prioritization skills
· Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
· Excellent customer service orientation
· Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
· Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
· Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
· Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
· Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Reps Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential.
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions: Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.