SAS Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator is the liaison between the Program Director and the operations team. S/he is responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the best most efficient manner while delivering high quality results. Performs other duties as required and assigned.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
· Works directly with Director Retail Programs
· Loads Cycle plan into SAS Technology Platform
· Pulls the daily and weekly reports for retailer and operations
· Handles day to day matters
· Works directly with Director Retail Programs
· Responsible for recognizing execution performance issues and addressing them.
· Holds weekly staff meetings/conf. call for progress updates with Program Director
· Responsible for communicating action for all direct reports, leads and merchandisers
· Payroll responsibilities
· Periodically performs store checks/visits
· Accountable for maintaining and reporting on the progress of fair share billing
· Tracks labor budget and cost of the program
· Consults with Retailer to align reset workload with labor resources
· Updates Space Management team with program status
· Attends customer meetings at retailer and/or broker offices regarding program
· Aligns broker support with policies and procedures
· Assists Retailer with issues/opportunities during execution of the program
· Delivers quarterly updates to executive group
· Provide reports to Retailer Supervisory staff regarding store completions and Store issues/opportunities
· Works with Space Management team on resolutions for schematic problems
· Works with clients to create new business opportunities
· Ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and resources
- May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job
- Travel up to 25%
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Degree Program/Major (e.g. Marketing, Business Administration or related field)
5+ Years of experience in progressive management/supervisory experience
• Prior broker, Retail, Retailer Service or Merchandising experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
Decision Making Skills
Strong Priortizing Skills
Ability to Develop Strategic Plans to Grow Business
Team Building Skills
Research & Analysing Skills
Good Interpersonal Skills
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.